Dan Wilson

DAN WILSON ---- Professional Athlete ---- Part-time Wordsmith
www.flickr.com

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Another Year In The Theme Park Of Life


Squires and wenches, on behalf of all the staff here at Word’s with Wilson (I do the writing, and my brain comes up with the ideas, so that’s two of us), I’d like to take the forthcoming numerological progression of humanities chronology to wish you all the best for the forthcoming year.
On a personal note, I’ll be doing my utmost to ensure I spend 2012 spending less time imitating a rugby touch judge (i.e. On the sidelines), and more time imitating a geometry professor (i.e. Testing my shape)
So, take care, and enjoy your 2012. Enjoyment is exemplified in Exhibit A. Although I can understand if many of you don’t get as animated about long rides, Boost bars, danishes and Pepsi Max, as Boxy and I do. Nevertheless, my point remains elucidated.
Take care friends,
Willy

Exhibit A

No comments:

Post a Comment